Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Getting there

 

Thursday, October 28, 2004

 
I can't stop blogging today, I'm so happy and excited by the two classes....I forgot to say, almost taking it for granted now, that all the students bar two had on suits, one even came in the morning while asking me to print the handouts, to say he'd put on weight and all his suits didn't fit, so he only had on a nice shirt and tie with slacks...well that is fine, you look great, I said, and good you found out about the suit problem now before you start having job interviews (here in Japan the third year students are gearing up, visiting companies, researching, doing internships and the like, with full-swing job searching in the fourth and final year)...are you feeling better?he'd had a headache last week, better today, he said...

|