Saturday, January 22, 2005
OK, student comments, and my favorite goes first:
Yes, great comment!
- Thank you very much! I learned many many things!
- I enjoyed this class very much. Thank you!
- Thank you very much
- o tsukaresamadeshita! Thank you very much!
- o tsukarechan*
- I could study many knowledge. Thank you very much.
Feels good to be thanked like this, and the Japanese way of acknowledging shared work (otsukare san) is very nice. Below some more detailed items:
- hitomae de hanasu yuki ga deta Thank you! [I gained the courage to stand up and speak in public]
- I learn how to appeal other people!
- Very interesting course!!
- Very interesting (Especially Ishihara Shintaro Governor of Tokyo and Casino) lots of humor, clear voice, good visual! Everyone improved a lot!!
- hoka no groupwork wo mite, jibun ga kufu shinakerebanaranai ten, koushita hou ga yoi ten nado wo mirukoto ga dekimashita. Ichinenkan tanoshikatta desu. Mata atta toki wa zehi koe wo kakete kudasai. [I could see points where I could improve or put in more detailed efforts by looking at other groups. The whole year has been fun. Please say hello when we next meet again]
- presentation no juyousa, tannin to no communication no taisetsusa ga wakatta. Ichinenkan arigatou gozaimashita. [I learned about the importance of presentations and the ability to communicate with others. Thank you for the whole year]
Some particular points about what was learned on the last day:
- Presentation skills
- Teamwork is very important
- I have to get skill to make relationship to others
- I got high and low speed, high and low volume be needed in presentation
- It is important to advise clearly.
- It is difficult for me to speak English.
- We can join Casino in Japan some day.
And my last tidbit....
- nice presentations!!! see you!
Renata 8:44 pm